Monday, October 12, 2009

I Haven't Laughed This Hard Since Obama Won The Nobel Peace Prize!




Well, the design geniuses at Peugeot promise that this "car" will give you "The Drive Of Your Life"!  Oh yeah, I'll just bet, especially when a tractor-trailer blows by you at 75MPH on the expressway. It should also be loads of fun when that bus crowds you into the curb. The good news is that if you drive this thing to work, you can probably just put it in the elevator and park it in your office.  Sweet!

I read this article, laughing so hard I had tears I my eyes.  Then, a horrible thought popped into my mind.  This is EXACTLY the kind of car that GM (Government Motors) wants to put you and your family (well, at least one of your family) into.  It's Green! It's sustainable! It's Algore's dream! It's energy efficient! It has a tiny carbon footprint! It's ugly!

The sad part is that there's lots of idiots out there (mostly in Washington, DC and California) who will actually buy one of these circus clown cars.  I'm just glad I'm past my teens.  I can't imagine picking my hot date up in this. But then again, fathers everywhere should be quite happy because no boy could ever take advantage of their daughter in one of these things!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/motoring/article-1219666/Peugeot-draws-inspiration-1940s-latest-quirky-electric-car-design.html

No comments:

Post a Comment